Created by Mo "Quadzilla" Sanders of GRN MNSTR, the Antik AR-1 roller skate boot is fine-tuned for roller derby, featuring 3/4" uppers for ankle support, genuine full-grain leather, lacing loops in the back for extra heel security.
- ¾ high uppers for added ankle support and secure fit
- Heat-moldable counters on BOTH sides of the boot for lateral support
- Integrated, shock-absorbing heel eliminates gaps between boot and plate for greater reaction
- Hard toe box with rigid anti-scuff leather; heat-moldable
- Narrow heel cup for secure fit; heel lock keeps heel firmly in place
- Tongue lined with hypo-allergenic medical foam relieves pressure points on top of foot
- Extra lacing loops at the back of boot for extra heel security
- Lace opening cut extra wide so you can always lace tight, even as the boots stretch
- Genuine leather interior lining provide precise fit and won't break down over time
For the current AR1 boots, see here.