It is our aim to ensure all our customers are happy with their purchases. As such, we are happy to exchange or refund when necessary.
When considering the need to request a refund, please remember we have to resell this item, so we would ask that you adhere as closely as possible to the conditions listed below.
Cases in which a refund would be in order include those where the goods:
- Have a fault that the customer could not have known about at the time of purchase.
- Do not do the job the customer was led to believe they would do.
- Do not match the description that the customer was given at the time of purchase.
We offer to repair, exchange or provide a credit note for the goods subject to the agreement of the customer. If the goods are not repairable, you may be able to replace or refund the item. Please note, some manufacturers warranties are for replacement and not repair.
We will not provide a refund if:
- No proof of purchase is offered.
- The customer simply changes their mind.
- The goods have been damaged after the purchase unless the damage is a result of the normal, recommended use of the goods.
(Please note: this may be covered by warranty and the goods may be repaired)
- Customers know, or should reasonably have known, about any faults when they bought the goods. (for example, as sold as seconds, secondhand skates etc).
- The goods have been used.
If a refund is required, the customer should:
- Contact Bayside Blades immediately the fault is noticed.
- Provide details of the fault with images if necessary.
- Provide proof of purchase.
- Stop using the faulty goods unless continued use is approved by a Bayside Blades representative.
Cash refunds will only be made if the original payment was made in cash, refunds of payments made using Credit Cards or PayPal will be returned using that method.
Cancellation of laybys:
Laybys are 2 months from date of purchase, unless negotiated otherwise or it is for custom made boots that may take longer than 2 months to arrive.
Bayside Blades charges a 10% re-stocking fee of the value of the goods if cancelled within the first month and 20% if cancelled in the 2nd month.
If the goods have not been collected after 2 months, you will be contacted and given 14 days to pay. If payment has not been received, all monies paid will be charged as the re-stocking fee.
If this is a layby to be held for Christmas, please call the shop 24 hours in advance, as the layby may possibly be stored away from the shop.