Designed specifically for roller skates, the customisable R-Fit Footbed Kit helps to improve alignment and athletic performance, alleviating pain from common fit issues and providing comfort while reducing fatigue.
The kit includes the R-Fit Footbeds, interchangeable arch supports, heel wedges, heel lifts, metatarsal pads and an instructional guide.
- R-Fit Footbed is made from durable high-density foam
- Three color-coded adjustable arch supports; low (yellow), neutral (blue), and high (red)
- The purple heel lift pad helps to decrease heel movement and slippage for additional stabilisation and technical correction
- The green heel wedges are designed to help correct either pronation or supination for added heel support, stability and shock absorption
- The blue metatarsal pad help to prevent tingling or numbness in the toes and ball of the foot area.
This R-Fit kit is designed for all low-cut quad boots (derby/speed boots) and all women's high-top boots (artistic).
"The R-Fit Footbeds should work with almost any skate boot, however, we can only assure 100% compatibility with Riedell skate boots."