Don't like to wear socks when skating, neither do the pros!
'Barefoot Booties' are made from a 2mm thick neoprene. They will prolong the life of your boots while still allowing you to have that feeling of being 'at one' with your skates.
- Neoprene outer with a soft absorbing inner
- 2mm allows a more snug fitting boot
- Excellent barefoot replacement
- Improved comfort
- Reduced blisters (for some eliminate altogether)
- Easier Break-in on new boots
- Better longevity of your boots (vs. using barefoot)
- Increased performance over socks
Barefoot Booties, also offer amazing blister protection and can be used to assist with making loose skates fit better.
Eliminate break-in on new boots and blisters!