Antik Skate Boots are made in the USA to the requirements necessary for today's modern day roller derby skaters.
For anyone who's ever had their ankle roll (or worse), the higher-laced boots have massive appeal. The fact that they're mega-comfortable helps secure these as some of the most sought-after boots ever made.
The AR1 changed to have more padding and a thicker tongue. This latest version is triple black: Patent leather, suede and leather.
- Three quarter cut cuff for added ankle support
- Heat-moldable counters on both sides of the boot
- Flat base eliminates gaps between boot and plate for greater reaction
- Heel lock keeps heel firmly in place
- Tongue lined with medical grade foam to avoid lace bite and help conform to any unusual feet-features.
- Extra lacing loops to help eliminate heel slip
- Lace opening cut extra wide so you can always lace tight
- Genuine leather interior lining
- Handmade in USA