The Quinny Pro is a design based two of Scott's favorite shoes infused together along with the trusted SL mold.
Quinny wanted to make sure he put out a solid promotional piece as an introduction for this new project, so he took a few weeks off and flew to Texas in effort to compile a complete street profile, showcasing the boy and his blades: "It was an awesome experience filming with Ant Medina in Texas, such a positive dude with a great vision on how blading should look. He really has nailed it with this one and excited to see what the feedback will be".
- Black SL boot with Black/Grey suede soft-top
- Razor liner with new articulated tongue
- GC FLT3 frame
- Razors 57mm/90a Wheels (can fit up to 64mm wheel)
- Soul frame with deeper recesses for 64 mm wheels
- Replaceable soul, backslide plate, soul pieces, cuff, and buckle
- ABEC 9 bearings
"I have already received so many kind words from friends and family about the boot. Can't wait for peeps to give em a try and to see my buddies rolling in em." - Scott Quinn