Ever wanted to go downhill-mountain biking without the bike? This is the offroad skate for you!
This is the skate for you! Pneumatic wheels are rare on inline skates, and moving to wheels this big makes it PERFECT for rough areas.
You can read more about the Trinity mount here:
- Better Power Transfer - the 3 mounting points have a wider area of control over 2 mount styles
- Stronger - because the forces are spread three points of contact
- More Control - due to the strong 3-point connection of boot and frame
- Lower Centre of Gravity – drop about 10mm from a traditional 2 mount!
- X-Slot - position the frames EXACTLY where you want them
The shell and cuff is made out of a special nylon composite with fibreglass mixed into the material. It's light and and really strong, the fibreglass lending some added responsiveness to an already agile skate!
The skate comes with a clever ratchet strap and waxed laces.
The Trinity is made of 6061 aluminium with 8mm single axles featuring T25 torx head made of 7075 aluminium.
The air tyres come with a 5 spoke rim. The rubber outer jacket is reinforced with Vectran fibres adding strength to the jacket. The tyre has an off-road profile for better grip. The tyres are inflatable up to maximum 6.3bar / 90 psi. They provide a comfortable ride by absorbing most impacts. These 150mm size wheels have a wide profile and roll smoothly on uneven ground and are perfect for on- and off-road skating.
Wicked freespin ABEC 9 bearings are superior in quality and performance. They feature a one side rubber-coated metal shields.
The SUV range is available to order from Germany, so allow 4-8 weeks from placing your order to them landing in Australia!
There are skates available with pneumatic wheels and a shorter frame - check out the SUV 125 Imperial!