One of our best selling scooters has just had a major upgrade, now available with a folding handlebar. The new feature has been engineered to fold quick and effortlessly so kids (& parents) can easily store and transport the beloved scooter.
- For ages 5-12 years
- New 70kg weight limit
- Anodised metallic finish
- Silicon raised deck
- Adjustable height and foldable handlebar
- Max Load: 70kg
- Weight: 2.8kg
- Wheel Size: 120/80mm
- Handlebar Height: 68 - 91cm
- Deck Width: 13cm
- Deck Length: 55cm
- Foot Area Length: 32cm
- Ground Clearance: 2.5cm
Your child can cruise the pavements and parks smoothly and confidently on their Maxi Micro Deluxe scooter, while further developing their balance and coordination skills. The iconic lean to steer system ensures kids build balance skills and confidence whilst they play.
Key to the edition of the folding mechanism is the preservation of the super smooth ride experience and overall durability. The quality sleeve folding mechanism makes it easy to fold and open quickly with just one click – even for little hands
Folding the scooter is as easy as 4 steps:
- Pull the sleeve towards the handlebar prior to unfolding the t-bar. The locking pin will release as a result, and the t-bar can be moved freely into an angle approx. 90 degrees.
- The sleeve will lock in the upper limit position with an audible click, then release the sleeve.
- To adjust the height of the telescopic t-bar, release the quick-action clamp and set the correct height of the handlebar. Ensure that the quick action clamp is closed correctly again so that the handlebar tube cannot slip.
- The Maxi Micro Deluxe Foldable is now ready to ride.