The next generation of Ground Control frames have arrived, introducing The BIGs. A collaborative effort with team riders and our design staff, the BIGs are built to offer GC’s trusted street attributes blended with smooth roll of a recreational frame setup.
By increasing the height of the frame, increasing the width of the h-block, and lowering the side walls and outer edges of the centre groove, we are now able to offer a frame that allows a maximum wheel size of 72mm that skates like a street frame. Complete with aluminium spacers, your wheels will roll smooth and fast with minimal resistance.
- 260mm spacing between 1st and 4th axle
- 114mm spacing between 2nd and 3rd axle
- 54mm sidewall height / 63mm tall at the lowest point of the h-block
- Lowered sidewalls and h-block provide protection from wheel bite
- Bare Frame Weighs 9.4 oz
- GC Sickle Axles / Aluminium Frame Spacers
- FLT3 composite
- Fits 4 x 72mm wheels, 1 size fits all boots
Note: UFS coupling mount height is 2mm (5/64”) max. You might have to grind down the pins of certain soul frames.