Combining the all-new Antik AR1 Phantom triple black boots with the Powerdyne Reactor Pro plates, Moto Deluxe bearings, Reckless Morph Solo wheels and Gumball toe stops.
PowerDyne Reactor Pro Plates are an update and the successor to the very popular high-end Reactor plate. The Reactor series has always been valued for the combination of extremely light materials and desgin, along with super stable geometry (10 degree kingpin). The tweaks to the design have helped reinforce the plates making them even more durable.
Moto Deluxe Bearings have delrin races, high precision ball bearings and are 'pre spun'. They're only lightly lubricated so you can cruise straight away, without waiting for thick or gluggy grease to warm up.
Gumball Toe stops have been king in the toe stop world for a decade. This is largely due to the grippy nature of the urethane used. They'll help you stop on a dime, and they're flat right from day one for perfect stability.
Boot Features Include;
- High cut, full-grain leather uppers
- All new ‘Ergo-Form’ last for a more anatomical fit, and to reduce toe pressure
- Italian made ‘Harmony’ microfiber liner
- Heat moldable counters on both sides of the boot
- Lace loops at the back of heel for added fit and security
- Tight Achilles area
- Redesigned suede Antik ‘A’ panels
- 15% lighter than previous AR1 model!
- 88a Orange
- 91a Lime
- 93a Blue
- 95a Yellow
- 97a Green
Please write in your order notes which hardness of wheels you require. Wheel size is 38mm x 59mm.