In-Store Visits By Appointment Only
We have been able to remain open, however have strict social distancing measures in place. We have been able to achieve this by setting store visits to appointment only. This is to protect both our customers and our staff. We appreciate your support and understanding in complying with these measures.
To make an appointment:
- call the shop on 0395557988
- or email email@example.com
Please note: For the safety of both our staff and other customers, we have chosen to limit the number of customers in the shop, at any one time, to 2 people.
We understand this causes difficulty, but we ask for your support and understanding, while we try our best to traverse this difficult situation safely.
- We will not be able to fit skates. We can guide you through the fitting process
- Please do not visit the shop if you have a fever, dry cough and flu-like symptoms or have been into contact with anyone that has.
- If you are simply picking up your goods that you have pre-paid for, please call to let us know when you would like to do so. Pick ups can be done any day except for Thursdays.
Online Orders Ship During Weekdays
Of course, online ordering remains as an available option 24/7. Our online orders are processed in a different location that also adheres to strict social distancing protocol.
As a business with a social and moral obligation, we are taking this very seriously so that we are able to ensure the safety of everyone as much as possible.
All of our organised weekly skates have been cancelled until further notice. At this point in time, you can still get out and solo skate and scoot. Just adhere to the 1.5 to 2m distancing regulation!