Our Warehouse is hiring!
We are looking for someone to join our warehouse team, which is located on Chesterville Road, Highett.
It's where all our click and collect orders are picked up from, and all our online orders are processed and packed.
The position is full time hours Monday to Friday. Regular hours are 9am to 5pm, with extra hours needed in busy Christmas period.
Main duties will be:
- Packing and shipping orders (high attention to detail needed)
- Taking care of incoming and outgoing goods
- Warehousing of goods, re-arranging and re-stocking goods
- Booking in and printing shipping labels
- Keeping warehouse clean and tidy
- Reporting to warehouse manager, with a view to taking on a warehouse leadership role in future.
- Using the warehouse van driving stock between shop and warehouse / post office runs
Successful applicant will have:
- Ability to undertake physically demanding work
- High attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of team, as well as on own
- Flexibility and Reliability
- Drivers License (manual is preferred but not essential)
This is a very dynamic role, no warehouse experience is required.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com with the subject line; ‘New warehouse team member’.
Please note, all applications and enquiries are to be sent via email only, to the above email address.
If you know someone that might be a good fit, then please share this with them to let them know!
Bayside Blades team.